GIEX Limited. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") is a company incorporated in the Republic of Seychelles in accordance with the relevant laws of the Republic of Seychelles, and the Company operates the website: https://www.giex.com (hereinafter referred to as "the website" or "website"), a platform for the user to conduct digital asset transactions and providing the related services (hereinafter referred to as "the service" or "services"). For convenience of expression in this Agreement, first-person pronouns such as "we" and "us" are used to represent the Company and the website collectively in the Agreement. As long as the natural persons or other subjects who log on to the website are users of the website, for convenience of expression in this Agreement, second-person pronouns such as "you" are used hereinafter. "We" and "you" are collectively referred to as "the parties" and either "we" or "you" are individually referred to as "party" in the Agreement. For convenience of users, all contents of the website may be provided in multiple languages, and in case of conflicts or omissions, the contents in Chinese shall prevail.
We would like to remind you in particular:
- 1 Digital assets themselves are not issued by any financial institution or the Company or the website;
- 2 The digital asset market is brand new, unidentified, and may not grow;
- 3 Digital assets are mainly used by speculators, and are used relatively rarely in retail and commercial markets. There are very high risks in digital asset transactions, which is performed throughout the day with no limit on the rise and fall, and the price is susceptible to the bankers and global government policies, so it fluctuates significantly;
- 4 If the Company, according to its unilateral judgment, believes that you have violated the Agreement, or the services provided by the website or your use of the services provided by the website are illegal according to the laws of your jurisdiction, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account, or suspend or terminate your use of the services or digital asset transactions provided by the website.Anyone located in the United States, Japan or China is prohibited from using the services provided by the website.
Digital asset transactions have extremely high risks and are not suitable for most people. You know and understand that this transaction may result in partial or total loss, so you should determine the amount of the transaction based on the degree of loss you can bear. You know and understand that digital assets may result in derivative risks, so if you have any questions, it is recommended to seek the assistance of a professional consultant first. Furthermore, in addition to the risks mentioned above, there are also unpredictable risks. You shall consider cautiously and use your clear judgment to assess your financial situation and the above risks before making any decision to buy or sell digital assets and shall bear all the losses arising therefrom, for which we are not liable.
- 1 You know that the website is only a venue for you to obtain information on digital assets, find a transaction party, negotiate and carry out the transaction of digital assets, and the website does not participate in any of your transactions, so you shall make your own prudent judgment to determine the authenticity, legality and effectiveness of relevant digital assets and/or information, and bear the responsibilities and losses arising therefrom by yourself.
- 2 Any opinions, news, discussions, analyses, prices, recommendations and other information on the website are general market comments and do not constitute investment advice.We are not liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from your relying on such information, including but not limited to any loss of profits.
- 3 The contents of the website are subject to change from time to timewithout further notice. We have taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the website information, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we are not liable for any loss directly or indirectly caused by the information on the website or the delay or failure in connecting to the Internet, transmitting or receiving any communication and information.
- 4 There are also risks associated with the use of Internet-based trading systems, including but not limited to the failure of software, hardware and Internet links.As we cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, We shall not be liable for any distortion, delay and link failure.
- 5 https://www.giex.comis the only official public information release platform of the website;
- 6 It is prohibited to use the website to engage in anyillegal transactions or illegal acts, such as money laundering, smuggling, commercial bribery, etc. If any suspected illegal transactions or illegal acts are found, the website will take all kinds of available measures, including but not limited to freezing the account, informing relevant authorities, etc. and we shall not bear any and all responsibilities arising therefrom and reserve the right to hold relevant persons involved
- 7 It is forbidden to use the website to conduct all immoral trading activities such as malicious market manipulation, improper trading, etc. If such incidents are found, thewebsite will take preventive measures including warning, trading restriction, account closure, etc. against all immoral behaviors such as malicious price manipulation and malicious influencing on the trading system, and we shall not bear any responsibilities arising therefrom and reserve the right to hold relevant persons involved
- General Provisions
- 1The User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "the Agreement" or "the terms and conditions") is composed of the text, the Privacy Terms, Knowing Your Customers and Anti-Money Laundering Policy, as well as various rules, statements and instructions that have been published or may be published in the future on the website.
- 2 Before using the services provided on the website, you are advised toread the Agreement carefully. If you do not understand or have any questions, please consult a professional lawyer. If you do not agree with the Agreement and/or any amendment to it at any time, please immediately stop using the services provided by the website or no longer log on to the website. Once you log on to the website, use any services of the website or perform any other similar behavior, it means that you have understood and fully agree with the content of the Agreement, including any modifications made by the website to the Agreement from time to time.
- 3 You can fill in relevant information according to the requirements of the website and successfully register to become a member of the website (hereinafter referred to as "member") after going through other relevant procedures. Clicking the "Agree" button in the registration process means that you have reached an agreement with the Company in the form of electronic signature; or when you click on any button marked "Agree" or of similar meanings or actually use the services provided by the website in other ways allowed by the website, it means that you fully understand, agree and accept all terms and conditions of theAgreement, and absence of your written signature will not affect the legal binding force of the Agreement on you.
- 4 After becoming a member of the website, you will get a member account and corresponding password, which you are responsible to keep; and you shall be legally responsible for all activities and acts conducted viayour account.
- 5 Only those who are members of the website can use the digital asset transaction platform provided by the website to conduct transactions and enjoy other services only available to members as stipulated by the website while non-members can only log onto the website, browse the website and enjoy other services available as stipulated by the website.
- 6 By registering and using any services and functions provided by the website, you will be deemed to have read, understood and:
o 1.6.1 Be bound by all terms and conditions of the Agreement.
o 1.6.2 You confirm that you have reached the age of 16 or have an age legally allowed to enter into a contract according to various applicable laws; your registration, sale, purchase, and release of information on the website should be in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the sovereign country or region that has jurisdiction over you; and you have sufficient capacity to accept these terms, conclude transactions, and use the website for digital asset transactions.
o 1.6.3 You guarantee that the digital assets that belong to you in the transaction are legally acquired and owned.
o 1.6.4 You agree that you assume full responsibility and any gains or losses for your own trading or non-trading activities.
o 1.6.5 You confirm that the information provided during registration is true and accurate.
o 1.6.6 You agree to abide by provisions of any relevant laws, for tax purposes, including reporting any trading profits.
o 1.6.7 You agree not to engage in or participate in acts or activities detrimental to the interests of the website or the Company at any time, regardless of whether they are related to the services provided by the website.
o 1.6.8 The Agreement only delimits the rights and obligations between you and us, and does not cover any legal relationship and legal disputes among users of the website and between other websites and you arising from digital asset transactions.
- Amendment of the Agreement
We reserve the right to amend the Agreement from time to time, and will announce any amendment on the website without informing you separately. The amended agreement will be marked with the time of amendment on the first page of the Agreement, and will be automatically effective once it is announced on the website. You are advised to browse and pay attention to the updated time and content of the Agreement from time to time. If you do not agree with the relevant changes, you should stop using the services of the website immediately; if you continue to use the services of the website, it is deemed that you accept and agree to be bound by the revised Agreement.
- 1 Qualification for registration
You confirm and promise: when you complete the registration process or actually use the services provided by the website in the ways permitted by the website, you shall be a natural person, legal person or other organization with the ability to sign the Agreement and use the services provided by the website as required by applicable laws. Once you click the button to agree the registration, it means you yourself or your authorized agent has agreed to the content of the Agreement and the agent is allowed to register and use the services of the website. If you do not have the aforementioned subject qualification, you and your authorized agent shall bear all the consequences arising therefrom, and the Company reserves the right to cancel or permanently freeze your account and to hold you and your authorized agent accountable.
- 2 Purpose of registration
You confirm and promise: Your registration on the website is not for the purpose of violating laws and regulations or disrupting the order of digital asset transactions on the website.
- 3 Registration process
o 3.3.1 You agree to provide valid email address, mobile phone number and other information according to the requirements of the user registration page of the website, and you can use the email address, mobile phone number you provide or confirm or other methods allowed by the website as means to log on to and enter the website. If necessary, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations of different jurisdictions, you must provide relevant information about your real name, identity card required by laws and regulations and privacy provisions and provisions of combating money laundering, and constantly update the registration data to meet the requirements on timeliness, detail and accuracy. All information entered originally will be cited as registration information. You shall be responsible for the authenticity, integrity and accuracy of such information, and bear any direct or indirect losses and adverse consequences arising therefrom.
o 3.3.2 If the laws, regulations, rules and orders of the sovereign country or region where you live require the real name authentication of the subscriber of a mobile phone number, you agree that the registered mobile phone number provided by you is registered through real name authentication. If you do not provide it in accordance with the regulations, any direct or indirect losses and adverse consequences caused to you shall be borne by you.
o 3.3.3 Provision and verification of your legal, complete and valid information required for registration will entitle you to obtain an account and password of the website; and once you obtain the account and password of the website, you have successfully registered, whereupon you can log on to the website in the identity of member.
o 3.3.4 You agree to receive emails and/or short messages sent by the website related to the management and operation of the website.
The website only provides online trading platform services for you to conduct digital asset trading activities (including but not limited to digital asset transactions and other services) through the website.
- 1 Service contents
o 4.1.1 You are entitled to browse the real-time market and transaction information of various digital asset products on the website and to submit digital asset transaction instructions and conclude digital asset transactions through the website.
o 4.1.2 You are entitled to view the information under your member account on the website and to use the functions provided by the website for operation.
o 4.1.3 You are entitled to participate in website activities organized by the website in accordance with the rules of activities published on the website.
o 4.1.4 Other services the website promises to provide for you.
- 2 Service rules: You promise to adhere to the following service rules of the website:
o 4.2.1 You shall abide by relevant laws, regulations, and policies, ensure the legitimacy of the source of all digital assets in your account, and shall not engage in illegal or other activities that damage the rights and interests of the website or third parties on the website or by using the website services, including but not limited to sending or receiving any information violating laws, regulations and other people's rights and interests, sending or receiving pyramid selling materials or other harmful information or comments, and using or forging email header information of the website without authorization of the website.
o 4.2.2 You shall abide by laws and regulations and properly use and keep your account and login password, fund password, mobile phone number bound to your registration, and verification code received by your mobile phone. You are fully responsible for any operation and consequences of using your account, login password, fund password and mobile phone verification code. Once you find that the website account, login password or fund password, verification code is used by a third party without your authorization or there are other account security issues, you shall immediately and effectively notify the website and request the website to suspend the service of the website account. The website has the right to take action on your request within a reasonable time, but the website does not assume any responsibility for the consequences (including but not limited to any of your loss) that have resulted before taking action. You must not give away, lend, rent out, transfer or otherwise dispose of the account of the website to others without the consent of the website.
o 4.2.3 You agree to be responsible for all activities (including but not limited to information disclosure, information release, on-line clicking for agreeing or submission of various rules and agreements, on-line renewal of the Agreement or purchase of services, etc.) by your account and password of the website.
o 4.2.4 You shall not maliciously interfere with the normal operation of digital asset transactions and disrupt the transaction order while conducting digital asset transactions on the website; you shall not interfere with the normal operation of the website or the use of the services by other users on the website through any technical means or other means; and shall not maliciously slander the goodwill of the website by means of fictitious facts, etc.
o 4.2.5 If you have any disputes with other users due to on-line transactions, you shall not require the website to provide the relevant information by any means other than judicial or administrative channels.
o 4.2.6 In the process of using the services provided by the website, the taxes payable and costs associated with all hardware, software, services and other things incurred by you shall be judged and borne by you alone.
o 4.2.7 You shall abide by the Agreement and other service terms and operating rules posted and updated from time to time on the website, and have the right to terminate the use of services provided by the website at any time.
- 3 Product rules
o 4.3.1 Browsing transaction information
While browsing transaction information on the website, you are advised to read all the contents about the transaction information carefully, including but not limited to the price, the entrusted amount, the service charge, the direction of buying or selling, and not to click the button to proceed the trading until you fully accept all the contents contained in the transaction information.
o 4.3. 2 Submission of transaction order
You are advised to submit a transaction order only after reviewing the transaction information and confirming that it is correct. Submission of the transaction order means you authorize the website to act for you in the corresponding transaction matching, and the website will automatically complete transaction matching without informing you in advance when a transaction is found that meets your entrusted price.
o 4.3.3 Viewing transaction details
You can view the corresponding transaction records through your account.
o 4.3.4 Cancel or modify the transaction order, you have the right to cancel or modify the transaction order at any time before the transaction is not concluded.
- Rights and Obligations Associated with the Website
- 1 If you do not possess the qualification for registration stipulated in the Agreement, thewebsite has the right to refuse you to register, and if you have already registered, the website has the right to cancel your member account and reserves the right to hold you or your authorized agent accountable. Meanwhile, the website reserves the right to decide whether to accept your registration under any other circumstances.
- 2 Based on own judgment of the website, the website has the right to suspend or terminate the use of your account and all associated accounts when it finds that you or users of all associated accounts are not suitable for high-risk investments.
- 3 In case that the website finds the account user is not the initial registrant of the account, it has the right to suspend or terminate the use of the account.
- 4 The website has the right to notify you to correct and update information or suspend or terminate the services provided by the website when it reasonably suspects that the information you provided is wrong, untrue, invalid or incomplete through technical testing, manual sampling and other testing methods.
- 5 The website has the right to correct any information displayed on the website in case of obvious errors found.
- 6 The website reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the services of the website at any timeand the website will not inform you in advance before exercising such right to modify or suspend services. Where one or more services of the website are terminated, the termination shall take effect from the date when the website issues the termination notice on the website.
- 7 The website will take necessary technical means and management measures to ensure the normal operation of the websiteand provide necessary and reliable trading environment and services to maintain the order of digital asset transaction.
- 8 If you have not used the member account of the website and the password to log on to the website for one year continuously, the website has the right to cancel your account of the website.After an account is canceled, the website has the right to open the corresponding member name to other users for registration and use.
- 9 The website will strengthen technical investment, improvesecurity precautions and take other measures to ensure the security of your digital assets and will notify you in advance once any foreseeable security risk associated with your account is found.
- 10 The website has the right to delete all kinds of contents and information on the website that are not line with relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of the website at any time; and may exercise such right without informingyou in advance.
- 11 The website has the right to require you to provide more information or data according to relevant laws, regulations, rules, orders and other norms of the sovereign country or region where you are and may take reasonable measures to meet the requirements of local regulations, and you are obliged to cooperate in the process. The website has the right to suspend or permanently terminate the opening of partial or all services of the website to you in accordance with the laws, regulations, rules, orders and other specifications of the sovereign country or region where you are.
- 1 In no event shall our liability for direct damage to you exceed the total service fee we charge you for your use of the website for a period of three (3) months.
- 2 If youhave violated the Agreement or other laws and regulations, you must indemnify us at least US$ 2 million and bear all the costs arising therefrom (including attorney fees, etc.); and in case of insufficiency of covering the actual loss, you must make it up.
VII. Right for Seeking Injunctive Relief
We and you acknowledge that common law remedies for your breach or possible breach may not be sufficient to cover all losses suffered by us, so we have the right to seek injunctive relief and all other remedies permitted by common law or law of equity in the event of your breach or possible breach.
VIII. Limitation of Liability and Exemption
- 1 You understand and agree that under no circumstances shallwe be liable for the following matters:
o 8.1.1 Loss of income;
o 8.1.2 Trading profit loss or contract loss;
o 8.1.3 Loss resulted from business interruption;
o 8.1.4 Loss in expected currency to be saved;
o 8.1.5 Losses due to information issues;
o 8.1.6 Loss in terms of opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
o 8.1.7 Damage or loss of data;
o 8.1.8 Cost incurred in purchasing alternative products or services;
o 8.1.9 Any indirect, special or incidental loss or damage due to infringement (including negligence), breach of contract or any other reason, regardless of whether such loss or damage can be reasonably foreseen by us and whether or not we have been informed of the existence of the possibility of such loss or damage in advance.
o Articles from 8.1.1 to 8.1.9 are independent to each other.
- 2 You understandand agree that we shall not be liable for any damages caused by any of the following circumstances:
o 8.2.1 Your specific transaction may be of a major violation of the law or breach of contract.
o 8.2.2 Your behavior on the website is suspected of being illegal or unethical.
o 8.2.3 Expenses and losses arising from the purchase or acquisition of any data, information, or transactions, or substitute behaviors through the services of the website.
o 8.2.4 Your misunderstanding of the services on the website.
o 8.2.5 Any other losses associated with the services provided by the website but not due to our reasons.
- 3 We shall not be liable for any service failure or delay and your loss therefrom due to the maintenance of information network equipment, failure of information network connections, failure of computers, communications or other systems, power failures, weather reasons, accidents, strikes, labor disputes, rebels, uprisings, riots, insufficient productivity or means of production, fire, floods, storms, explosions, wars, bank or other partner reasons, collapse of the digital asset market, government actions, orders of judicial or administrative authorities, other acts not within our control or beyond our control, or third party reasons.
- 4 We cannot guarantee that all information, programs, texts, etc. contained on the website are completely safe and free from interference and destruction of any malicious programs such as viruses, Trojans, etc.,therefore, it is your personal decision to log in, use any service of the website or download and use any program, information, data, etc. and bear the risk and possible loss by yourself.
- 5 We do not make any guarantee and commitment to any information, products and business of any third-party website linked tothe website and other content in any form that does not belong to our main contents. If you use any services, information and products provided by the third party website, it is your personal decision and you shall assume all responsibilities arising therefrom.
- 6 We do not make any explicit or implied guarantees for your use of the services of the website, including but not limited to the suitability of the services provided by the website, no errors or omissions, continuity, accuracy, reliability and suitability for a specific purpose.Meanwhile, we do not make any commitment and guarantee for the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness and timeliness of the technologies and information involved in the services provided by the website. Whether to log in or use the services provided by the website is your personal decision and you shall bear relevant risks and possible losses by yourself. We do not make any explicit or implied guarantees on the market, value and price of digital assets. You understand and know that the digital asset market is unstable, and prices and values will fluctuate significantly or collapse at any time. Transaction of digital assets is your personal free choice and decision and you shall bear the risks and possible losses by yourself.
- 7 Our guarantees and commitments set forth in the Agreement are the only guarantees and commitments made by us with respect to the Agreement and the services provided by the website, and supersede those offered by other ways, whether written or oral, expressedor implied. All these guarantees and statements only represent our own commitments and guarantees, and we don't guarantee any third party to comply with the guarantees and commitments in the Agreement.
- 8 We do not waive any rights not mentioned in the Agreement to limit, exempt or offset our liability for damages to the maximum extent by applicable laws.
- 9 Your registration means you acknowledge any operation performed by us in accordance with the rules stipulated in the Agreement, and any risksthus arisen shall be borne by you.
- Termination of the Agreement
- 1 The website has the right to terminate all services of the website in accordance with the Agreement, and the Agreement willterminate when all services of the website are stopped.
- 2 After termination of the Agreement, you have no right to require the website to continue providingany services or performing any other obligations, including but not limited to requiring the website to keep or disclose any information in its original website account for you and forwarding any information it has not read or sent to you or a third party, etc.
- 3 The termination of the Agreement shall not affect the observantparty's claim against the breaching party for other liabilities.
- Intellectual Property
- 1 All intellectual results contained on the website include but are not limited to website logos, databases, website design, text and graphics, software, photos, videos, music, sound, and combinations of the foregoing, and software compilation, related source code and software (including applets and scripts) are exclusive intellectual property rights of the website.You shall not duplicate, modify, copy, send or use any of the foregoing materials or contents for commercial purposes.
- 2 All rights contained in the names of the website (including but not limited to goodwill and trademarks, logos) belong to the Company.
- 3 Your acceptance of the Agreement is deemed that you agree to transfer the rights associated with the copyright of any information you have published andwill publish on the website, including but not limited to reproduction, distribution, rental, exhibition, performance, screening, broadcasting, communication through information network, filming, adaptation, translation, compilation and other transferable rights that may be enjoyed by the copyright owner exclusively, to the website for free and the website has the right to separately file a lawsuit for any subject infringement and obtain full compensation. The validity of the Agreement applies to the contents of any of your works on the website that are protected by copyright law, regardless of whether the contents were formed before or will be formed after the signing of the Agreement.
- 4 You shall not illegally use or dispose of any intellectual property rights of the website or of others during your use of the services on the website.You must not publish or authorize other websites (and media) to use the information published on the website in any form.
- 5 Your access to the website or use of any services provided by the website shall not be deemed as a transfer of any intellectual propertyrights to you.
- Information Protection
- Subject to the provisions of thePrivacy Terms separately publicized on the website.
The calculation result for any transaction will be verified by us and all calculation methods have been published on the website, but we cannot guarantee that the use of the website will not be interfered or there is free of error.
XIII. Export Control
You understand and acknowledge that according to the laws of the Republic of Seychelles, you must not export, re-export, import or transfer any materials (including software) on the website, so you promise that you will not take the initiative to implement or assist or participate in above-mentioned violation of laws and regulations or other violations of applicable laws and regulations as to export or transfer. In case of finding any of such violations, you shall report us in a timely manner and assist us in handling them.
The rights and obligations agreed in the Agreement shall also be binding on the transferees, heirs, executors and administrators of each party who derives benefits from such rights and obligations. You shall not transfer your rights and obligations under the Agreement to any third party without our consent, but we may assign ours under the Agreement to any third party at any time and we will give you a notice.
If any clause in the Agreement is deemed unenforceable, invalid or illegal by any court with jurisdiction, it will not affect the validity of the remaining clauses of the Agreement.
XVI. Non-agency Relationship
Nothing in the Agreement shall be deemed to make, imply, or otherwise treat us as your agent, trustee or other representative, except as otherwise provided in the Agreement.
Waiver of asserting the rights by either us or you against any breach of contract or other liabilities as stipulated in the Agreement shall not be considered or interpreted as a waiver of asserting the rights against liability for other breach of contract; and failure to exercise any rights or remedies shall in no way be interpreted as a waiver of such rights or remedies.
All headings are for convenience of expression in the Agreement only and are not intended to expand or limit the content or scope of the terms of the Agreement.
XIX. Applicable laws
The entire content of the Agreement is made in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Seychelles, and its preparation, interpretation, content and implementation shall be governed by the relevant laws of the Republic of Seychelles. Any claim or lawsuit arising from the services agreed in the Agreement shall be governed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Seychelles.
To avoid doubt, this clause explicitly applies to any infringement claims against us. The Competent court or litigation place of any claims or proceedings against us or in connection with us shall be located in the Republic of Seychelles. You are unconditionally entitled to have the jurisdiction to place a litigation or appeal exclusively in a competent court in the Republic of Seychelles. You also unconditionally agree that any dispute or issue related to the Agreement or any claim and lawsuit arising therefrom shall be exclusively filed in a competent court in the Republic of Seychelles, except that if there is a special agreement on jurisdiction for other businesses of the website, that agreement shall prevail. The doctrine of Forum Non Convenience does not apply to the court selected according to the service terms.
- Effectiveness and Interpretation of the Agreement
- 1 The Agreement shall come into force when you click on the registration page of the website to sign up, complete the registration procedure, and obtain the account number and password of the website,and shall be binding on both the website and you.
- 2 The final interpretation of the Agreement belongs to the website.
Knowing Your Customers and Anti-Money Laundering Policy.
- 1 We promise to strictlyobserve the laws and regulations pertaining to "knowing your customers" and anti-money laundering and shall not intentionally violate Knowing Your Customers and Anti-Money Laundering Policy. Within the reasonable scope under our control, we will take necessary measures and technologies to provide you with secure services, as far as possible to protect you from any possible losses caused by money laundering of suspects.
- 2 Our KnowingYour Customers and Anti-Money Laundering Policy is a comprehensive international policy system, including knowing your customers and anti-money laundering policy in different legal jurisdictions to which you belong.
- Knowing Your Customers and Anti-money Laundering Policyis as follows:
- 1 Promulgate knowing your customers and anti-money laundering policyand update it from time to time to meet the standards set by applicable laws and regulations;
- 2 Promulgate and update some guidelines and rules for running the website, and ensure that our employees provide services in accordance with these guidelines and rules;
- 3 Design and complete procedures for internal monitoring and control of transactions, such as verifying the identity with strict means, and arranging to set up a professional team dedicated to anti-money laundering;
- 4 Adopt risk prevention method andconduct due diligence and continuous supervision on customers;
- 5 Review and regularly check the concluded transactions;
- 6 Report suspicious transactions to competent authorities;
- 7 The identification documents, address documents and transaction records will be maintained for at least six years, and if they are submitted to regulatory authorities, you may not be informed.
III. Identity Information and Verification & Confirmation
- 1 Identity information
o 3.1.1 Due to different regulations in different jurisdictions and different entity types, the content of your information we collect may differ in some way, but in principle, we will collect the following personal information of a registrant:
o Basic personal information: Your name, domicile (and permanent address, if different), date of birth, nationality, and other information available. Authentication of identity shall be based on documents issued by governments or similar authorities, such as passports, identity cards or other identification documents required and issued by different jurisdictions. The address you provide will be verified by appropriate methods, such as checking passenger vehicle tickets or interest rate notes or electoral registers.
o Valid photo: Before you register, you must provide your photo in which your identity document is in front of your chest;
o Contact information: Fixed phone/mobile phone number and/or valid email address.
o 3.1.2 If you are a company or other legal entity, we will collect the following information to identify you or the ultimate beneficiary of the trust account.
o Company registration certificate; copies of the articles of association and memorandum of the Company; detailed supporting materials of the Company's stock right structure and ownership statement, resolution of the board of directors certifying the decision on opening an account on the website and the authorized principal for execution; identity-proving documents of directors, major shareholders and authorized signers of the account on the website necessary to be provided according to the requirements; if the Company's main business address is different from the mailing address, it is required to provide the mailing address. If the Company's local address is different from its main business address, it is considered as a high-risk customer and additional documents need to be provided.
o Due to different regulations in different jurisdictions and different types of entities, we may require other certifications and other documents issued by relevant authorities as well as documents we deem necessary.
o 3.1.3 We only accept identity information in English or Chinese. If it is not, please translate your identity information into English and get it notarized.
- 2 Confirmation and verification
o 3.2.1 We require you to provide information of all pages of the identification document.
o 3.2.2 We require you to provide your photo in which your identity document is in front of your chest.
o 3.2.3 The copies of the certification documents will generally be checked against the original documents. However, if a reliable and appropriate authenticator can prove that the copy of an original document is an accurate and complete copy, the copy is acceptable. Such authenticators include ambassadors, judicial commissioners, local sheriffs, etc.
o 3.2.4 The requirement for identifying the ultimate beneficiary and account control right is to determine which individuals ultimately own or control direct customers, and/or to confirm the ongoing transaction is performed by one on behalf of others. In case of an enterprise, the identities of major shareholders (such as those holding 10％ or more of the voting rights) should be authenticated. Generally, the risk associated with a shareholder holding 25% of the shares is considered normal, and his/her shareholder identity must be authenticated; the risk associated with any shareholder holding 10% of the shares or more voting rights or shares is considered high, and his/her shareholder identity must be authenticated.
- Monitoring of Transaction
- 1 We set and adjust the daily transaction and maximum amount of withdrawal from time to time according to the security and actual transactions;
- 2 Our professional team will assess and decide whether the transaction is suspicious if the transaction happens to be made frequently by a certain registered user or there are unusual circumstances;
- 3 If we, based on our own judgment, determines that a transaction is suspicious, we may take restrictive measures such as suspending the transaction, rejecting the transaction, or even reverse the transaction as soon as possible, and report to relevant competent authority simultaneously without informing you;
- 4 We reserve the right to refuse application for registration bya person from a jurisdiction that does not meet international anti-money laundering standards or a person who may be regarded as a political public figure, and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate at any time the transaction that is suspicious according to our own judgment provided we will not violate any of our obligation and responsibility to you to do so.